Sunday, May 22, 2011

4 Months

Oh. My. Gosh. I am getting married in 4.. count them... 4 months!!!! I cannot even believe it! I have SO many things that I need to get done and have been procrastinating about! It's not even funny. I do have the important things like the place, the dress, and the man... I suppose I do need one more super important thing: The marriage license... But I have most of the most important things. Things have been good at work, I'm adjusting well and I'm almost done with all of my training classes (yay!). Not much else has been going on. Bobby and I have been enjoying spending our weekends together (He has Saturdays off, I work 2-7, and we have Sundays off). He stays at my parents house from Fri-Sun so we have a lot of time together. I'm still enjoying showing him around and showing him off to my friends ;). Last night we went to the Drive in theater and saw a couple of movies with Eben, Jonno and one of their friends. It was a lot of fun. Bobby's seemed to hit it off with all of my brothers and my brother in law so that's great! It's hard to believe how far we've come and that we'll be married in 4 months!

No comments:

Post a Comment